Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Shugo Chara Challenge Day 27: What if Shugo Chara Encore was made into an anime?


I would be happy! It would be fun to see it in action!! I would cry because the manga has ended but whatever. The anime is always something to look forward.

Speaking of new anime, there was quite a bit of new ones that came out! I'm look at the new anime list on animenewsnetwork.com and man, there are quite of new anime I'm certainly looking out for. Like, the new Code: Breaker anime (yay!), the remake of Sailor Moon (comes out in 2013!), Hiiro no Kakera Dai-ni-sho and many more!! I might have the time to actually do some first impresision anime recommendations. Here I go! Just so you know, I have never watched some of these animes before and they will come out soon!

FYI: The lack of information means the information is still processing and the anime is still in planning. I'm sorry about that.........not my fault!


Title: Aikatsu!, アイドルカツドウ, "Idol Action!"
Genres: Comedy, Magical Girl, Fantasy, Shojo, Action
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status/Air Date: Ongoing, October 8, 2012 Monday (soon!)

Summary: Ichigo Hoshimiya is a regular, ordinary middle school girl. But when her best friend Aoi invites her to join the idol training academy, Starlight Academy, her whole world is turned upside down. As she encounters all kinds of rivals and learns what it takes to be an idol, she uses her Aikatsu Cards to challenge countless auditions.

I can't wait for this one come!!!!!!!!! This one kinda makes me think of Pretty Cure. Man, I'm such a sucker for Magical girls. :)


Title: Aoi Sekai no Chushin, 蒼い世界の中心で, In the Center of the Blue World
Author: Anastasia Shestakova and (Art) Crimson
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: (I'm guessing!) 13+ Teen
Genres: Comedy, Action, Shonen, Adventure, Fantasy, Drama
Status: Ongoing (duh..) Air Date: October 20, 2012 Saturday

Summary: In the battle between parodical Segua (Sega) Kingdom and Ninterdo (Nintendo) Empire, the light-footed Gear (Sonic) appeared to defend his kingdom from the threat of Ninterdo's powerful emperor, Marcus (Mario).

The summary and art caught my eye! This anime will certainly come with a bang and I can't wait for it to come out!

There's quite a bit of more new anime that caught my eye but............that's all the time I have at the moment! I still have to finish studying for French!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!