Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Shugo Chara Challenge Day 9: Favorite Pairing


So busy at school! I got so much math homework.............I think I'm going to die!!! God help me................there is so much happening at school. You know, the drama life of a teenager. Man, I have this friend who just get surrounded by drama, its not even funny. I walk down the hallway with her and seriously, I think I might even be dragged into it it's scary.

Anyways, my favorite pairing would probably be Amuto!!! So cute!!!! I really miss them though.........I wish Peach-pit made a better ending! T_T

 
Amu and Ikuto funny moment! :)
 
 
ikuto's confession to amu episode 74
 
 
Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!