Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Shugo Chara Challenge Day 7-8: Favorite Opening + Ending


I don't know!!! I have soo many!! Let me start with the Openings.....

Shugo Chara Opening 2: Minna Daisuki
 



Shugo Chara Doki! Opening 1: Minna no Tamago
 
 
Shugo Chara Doki Opening 4: School Days
 


For some reason people think Minna no Tamago is the third opening song of Doki but its not! It's the first!! Weird..............anyways, this song makes me want to dance! This song has been in my head for so long but now, its stuck in my head again! Pyon.....pyon....fumu fumu yay yay! > x <

My next favorite song is from Shugo Chara Party! Party time is my favorite out of all the Shugo Chara songs! If you don't like it, thats too bad for you. I love Party time! It makes me dance!

Shugo Chara Party (Actual) Opening 1: Party Time!
 


Shugo Chara Party Opening 1: Watashi no Tamago
 


Day 8: Favorite ending! I don't know..........

Shugo Chara Ending 3: Kiss Kiss Kiss
 


Shugo Chara Doki Ending 3: My Boy
 


Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!