Thursday, September 27, 2012

Shugo Chara Challenge Day 18: Ever quote the anime?


Hmm...............to be perfectly honest, I don't! I do remember quite of quotes though. It's awesome! Here's some of my favorite quotes! I got them from here...........of course, I would'nt have remembered them all!

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/376347.Peach_Pit


Ikuto: “You know, drinking milk doesn't make your boobs get any bigger.”

Ikuto “I'll definitely make you fall in love with me. So prepare yourself.” 

Volume 7 was probably my favorite volume of Shugo Chara! :)

Amu: “Whoa! Hey, what are you doing?"
Ikuto: I'm attaching myself to you. Because I'm a kid. Spoil me.”
 

Amu: “You're like a rebellious child!"
Ikuto: "Huh?"
Amu: "You always treat me like a kid, but you're a kid yourself!” 


People I can't remember who said these...........

“Just so you know... Even if I don't break it... alot of people break their own Egg. All those adults walking around with tired faces... they've thrown away the "person they want to be.” 


Almost there? Here's part of the challenge!

Day 16- What if you woke up in Shugo Chara world.
Day 17- Can you do Bala-balance?
Day 18- Ever quote the anime?
Day 19- Do you see yourself in one of the characters? (Like, do any remind you of yourself?)
Day 20- Which character would you cosplay as?
Day 21- Do you ever make any fanart?
Day 22- Do you have any songs from the anime on your mp3?
Day 23- Ever find yourself carrying your bag over your shoulder like Amu?
Day 24- Do you have a mask/fake personality that you use in front of most people like Amu?
Day 25- When you hear Easter do you think of the holiday or Shugo Chara?

Arigatou~!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! *o*!!! What episode does Ikuto say the I'm attaching myself to you. Because I'm a kid. Spoil me. quotes?

    ~Selina~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, its from volume 7! It's sooo funny!!!!!!!! My favorite volume of all time!

      Delete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!