Thursday, September 27, 2012

Shugo Chara Challenge Day 17: Can you do Bala-balance?


I feel like a total failure but whatever. I'm (hopefully) doing better than some people. I have so much homework on my hands. I'm sorry guys, I have failed you! > x < I have mostly have Physics, Math (totally failing it right now......) and French (100% buddy!) homework. Today, I don't really have any homework because I finished it all at school. I just need to pack for a Church retreat to the city! I'm so excited!

Oh! My band has decided to go to Disney Land instead of Boston. I'm sooooooooo happy!! Disney Land was cheaper, more things to do there and just more fun! I can't wait! I have never been to Disney Land!!!! :)


Anyways, I unfortunately can't do Bala-balance. I can probably get the gist of it, but not a perfect pose. Rima will get mad at me! ^_^

Here's a short and quick manga recommendation. Sorry if it's bad. I'm kinda in a rush to update my challenge!


Title: The Substitute Count Adventure, Migawari Hakusaku no Bouken
Author: Seike Mimori and (Art) Shibata Isuzu
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Gender Bender, Action, Shojo, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (mangafox.com) Mireille is the daughter of a bakery owner and her twin brother Fredrick was adopted into another family when they were kids but they remained in contact with each other by sending letters to each other. One day a letter from her brother said he was in love with another man's woman. She replied, provoking him to be a man and claim the woman as his. Two months later, a beautiful young man named Richard, claiming to be a messenger from her twin brother Fred, visits and tells her "I've come for you." When the bewildered Mireille resists, he proceeds to kidnap her! She learns that Fred has run and eloped with the crown prince's fiance and now, it is now her responsibility to impersonate Fred who was the former Count of Bernhardt!


The art is cute and amazing! The storyline makes me laugh really hard and I want the chapters to come out faster! It's a nice quick read and if you ever have the time, try reading this manga! It will cheer you up when your down.

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!