Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Shugo Chara Challenge Day 15: What if you woke up tomorrow with a Guardian Chara’s egg (or 3 eggs) underneath you?



That would be sooooooooooooo cool!!! I wonder what my Shugo Chara would look like? I aspire to be many things.............I know I would have at least two shugo chara eggs with me. It would be fun to character change and transform just like the manga! I feel like a kid..............but who cares! My mind is in a different world. My reaction would probably be when Amu first found eggs in her bed. Or maybe when Amu and the gang saw Tadase wearing a skirt. Sorry, spoiler right there but whatever.

Possible reactions...........


 
And then..................
 
WAH!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I'm totally ignoring my math homework right now. I don't care. I need a break from math! My brain is going to explode!

Arigatou~!!

1 comment:

  1. I would probably have many as well...
    1. a poet
    2. a scientist
    3. a musician
    4. an writer
    I will probably go the science root, but the other options seem so fun as well! I need four lives!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!