Sunday, August 12, 2012

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Challenge Day 20: Anime or Manga?

Hmmm...............I guess I like both. Both anime and manga brings many interesting things and I always enjoy reading and watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Of course the Anime does skip some parts of the manga but hey, it still captures the plot and characters of the story. I like the anime because I love to see the manga in motion. Plus, the hot voices behind the characters. I love voice actors! I respect them!


The only bad thing about the anime is that it ends at a point where you have to go to the manga to read the rest of the story because the manga is always ongoing. It doesn't surprise me.

The manga is amazing because you can see the development after the anime ends. If you have been reading the manga, Akira Amano introduces new characters and of course, a new arc. The art is just amazing and breathtaking.



I'm just torn between the manga and anime. So, I'll just save myself the grief and I'll just say I like both, the manga and anime.

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!