Sunday, August 12, 2012

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Challenge Day 18: Favorite Millefiore Member

Ok. I'm sorry for not posting or replying to your comments for the past week. My excuse this time will be camping. About two hours ago I stepped into my house and plopped on my bed for the first time since last week. Where have I been sleeping? Well, my family has a trailer so I was fine. My bed was quite comfortable. I didn't sleep in a tent in the dark and cold outdoors. I'm too much of a wimp for that!

Anyways, I got home at midnight and I can't sleep. It's like 2:30am and I hope my parents won't wake up and check on me and my siblings. They will kill me!

Alright, down to bussiness. I have about a weeks worth of challenges to accomplish. Here I go! (I'll finish my excuse in a separate post)


My favorite Millefiore Member would be Gamma. Other than Byakuran and Yuni, Gamma would be my best bet. At first he was a jerk and a meanie but once you got to know him, he is such a sweet guy. I love him! I cried when he died.................. :( Sorry if I'm spoiling it!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!