Friday, August 24, 2012

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Challenge Day 30: Why do you like Katekyo Hitman Reborn?


Yay! Done this challenge! Well for a while...........I'm sorry! I haven't had the time!!!! Wow, one month was here and now gone...........school is almost here! I'm dreading it to be honest. I will miss staying up and sleeping in late. However, I get to see my friends! I love my family but hey, its nice getting away and being with friends.

Picture from Arina Tanemura's, Gentlemens Alliance Cross

Anyways, today's challenge is the easiest ever. What I love about Katekyo Hitman Reborn is the storyline, characters and art. I'm just amazed! The storyline is just downright amazing and I enjoy it alot. At first it started out slow with the introduction of characters but it slowly got better and better. The storyline got more complicated as more characters came in. I just love it!

The art was ok at the beginning but it got EXTREMELY better. I'm in love with it now! It's so detailed and elegant. When I see colored pages, I could just stare at it for hours. I enjoy this manga/anime so much!

Day 1: Favorite male Character
Day 2: Favorite female character
Day 3: Favorite Arc
Day 4: Favorite Famiglia
Day 5: Least Favorite male Character
Day 6: Least favorite female character
Day 7: Favorite minor character
Day 8: Favorite fight
Day 9: favorite villain
Day 10: Favorite arcobaleno

Day 11: Favorite box weapon
Day 12: Favorite ship
Day 13: Favorite flame (sky, rain, storm, sun, lightning, cloud, mist)
Day 14: Favorite vongola member
Day 15: Favorite Koukuyo gang member
Day 16: Favorite shimon member
Day 17: Favorite varia member
Day 18: Favorite millefiore member
Day 19: Favorite mafia boss
Day 20: Anime or manga?
Day 21: Least favorite vongola member
Day 22: Least favorite shimon member
Day 23: Least favorite arcobaleno
Day 24: Least favorite varia member
Day 25: Funniest moment/episode
Day 26: Saddest moment/episode
Day 27: Favorite opening
Day 28: Favorite ending
Day 29: Favorite quote
Day 30: Why do you like Katekyo Hitman Reborn?

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!