Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Challenge Day 5: Least Favorite Male Character

Sorry for not posting...........so many things to do! I have been working like crazy and trying to practice piano and..................hanging out with friends. I feel slightly stressed about nothing! Its weird! I need to relieve my stress......might as well watch more anime! :) Here's day 5!

*Warning: May contain spoilers*


Least Favorite Male Character: Daemon Spade (in the beginning)


Seriously, I just don't get this man! After what the First boss has done for you, you just decided to betray them all!! You still have weird plans after he's dead?! What is wrong with you!!! I really hope you redeem yourself after a couple chapters because well, you don't seem so bad since you look alot like Mukuro Rokudo. Sigh...........well after Tsuna defeated Daemon Spade, I grew to love Daemon Spade.



So in the end, I don't really "dis-like" any characters from Katekyo Hitman Reborn. All of them are extremely different and I will eventually grow to love them. All the bad guys in the manga/anime will eventually become a "good" guy after being defeated by Tsuna. You'll see the true meaning why they are behind their evil doing and such. I know you'll probably picture the Varia in your head but hey........they are extremely funny together, I can't hate any member of the Varia!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!