Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Challenge Day 14: Favorite Vongola Member

Hmmmmmmmmmm.............this is quite difficult. I'm sorry for posting late again! Yesterday I had an eight hour shift plus a crew meeting after that. I didn't like the eight hour shift (I get tons of money!) but I had tons of fun at the crew meeting! The first hour or so was boring but then, we had the amazing food and then played games after. Our new crew trainer was so funny! We all call him Lucy. He is about the same age as me but works more than I do.


Anyways, he pulled up his shirt to make it look like a womans bra and his pants was pretty low and we could see his purple underwear. He had a pretty nice bum if you asked me.

Don't look at me funny. I had no choice to look ok! He was on my team for the games!

One of my co-workers even wrote, "Hooker" all over his stomach. It was a great time! We took tons of pictures~!


After that, I was too tired to do anything. Plus, today I actually had to get up at 10am to prepare stuff for church. Sigh............so busy today! I can't believe it's going to be August tomorrow..........I have tons of things to finish! I still to finish a couple tests before school starts! ARGH! I'll never be able to relax! X(

Anyways, I haven't figured out my Favorite Vongola Member yet..........hmmm..............I actually love Tsuna (duh) because his determination, hottness, power, the way he was able to create friendships, the whole Vongola gloves thing...............amazed me. Even though the true Tsuna is no good at sports or anything, he changed throughout the manga/anime. He matured and slowly accepted the fact he was the 10th boss of the Vongola. I just love his character!


If you count Dino, I love him! :D Hibari is so hot~! Chrome is so cute~! I don't know! I can't pick..........Tsuna is probably one of my top ten-ish. I just love the member together, its always a moment to remember.

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!