Monday, May 14, 2012

Weird guys at school...

Ok, before I get started with the manga/anime recommendations, I want to talk about what happened at school today. It was weird....



So I was walking with my little brother after school. My best friend spots me and says goodbye to me but then some guy behind me says bye. Out of instinct I say, "Bye bye" like some idiot hoping it was one my friends saying goodbye. However, I look back to see one of the popular twins at our school. I didn't know which twin it was so I'll assume it was Adam. I'm still a bit shaken. It's weird. I'm going to assume that all you are telling me that I like him which is a total no no.



My face when I figured it out...

*Sigh* I guess I'm tired. The kid is not even hot by my standards. I'll admit he was cute but nothing else. I think he was just saying good-bye to joke around. He is weird and such a jerk. You know what else was funny today? Kuya (I'll explain this term later!) came up to me for the first time during school wondering if he can have a calculator. Kuya works with me at Mcdonalds and we rarely talk to each other at school. Kuya will not admit it but he is a popular kid. I'm the in between kid. I'm not popular or un-popular. I don't really care. I can be whoever I want to be!

Ok, Kuya is a term for "Big brother" in Filipino. It's like Onii-chan in Japanese. Onii-chan means "Big brother". In Korean, they say "Oppa". Kuya isn't actually my brother, we just call each other that. He calls me "Ate" (pronounced, "A-teh". Not "eh-teh" He isn't calling me ate, the term for eating) which is "Older sister" in Filipino. It's funny because he is older than me. Oh well. The term in Japanese for older sister is "Onee-chan". Interesting isn't?



You know what I want? Hotter guys to come to my school. Man, you should have seen the guys who came from a different school! They were Drama kids and they were smokin hot! My goodness!

Random picture....



Time for the manga!

Kiss Shite! Esper Girl 1 - Page 2

Title: Kiss Shite! Esper Girl
Author: Chitose Yagami
Genres: Romance, Fantasy, Slice of life, School life, Shojo, Supernatural
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (mangareader.net) Maho-chan has been able to bend spoons ever since childhood and her friend, Keisuke-kun has always been fascinated by her supernatural powers

Kiss Shite! Esper Girl 1 - Page 3

The art is adorable! The storyline is typical but I enjoyed it! As expected of Chitose Yagami! I know Chitose Yagami from her manga, "Fall in love like a Comic!". You have to read that one too!

ARGH! The art is killing me! It's soo cute!

Fall In Love Like A Comic 1 - Page 2



Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!