Saturday, May 5, 2012

One shot of the Day: Fairy Tail x Rave

I just got off from early because there were too many workers! Since I was one of the ones who were working the earliest (I was working since 8am!), they let me go early. Yay! I get to finish my homework! I have tons of homework to do.........yes, I am nerd and I'm proud of it! > x <

I had some time so I read some manga and I came across my two favorite manga's/anime's of all time, Fairy Tail and Rave Master. I love them sooo much!! They are both by Mashima Hiro!! Fairy Tail and Rave Master are two different stories but Mashima Hiro decided to do a crossover oneshot manga! I'm so happy he did!



Title: Fairy Tail x Rave
Author: Mashima Hiro
Genres: Comedy, Action, Adventure, Shonen, One Shot, Fantasy
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: Completed

Summary: (mangafox.com) Lucy meets Elie and Haru meets Natsu. What will happen between them when Lucy and Natsu are trying to find someone that sounds a lot like Elie?



I just couldn't stop smiling when I read this! My two favorite characters meeting for the first time? KYAA~!! Natsu and Haru are soo funny! Mashima Hiro is amazing! I thank him!!! > x <

Plue is in both manga's, Fairy tail and Rave Master. He makes me smile!



No idea what I'm talking about? Watch/read Fairy Tail and watch/read Rave Master! You must! They both have amazing storylines and you will understand this crossover manga better!






Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!