Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Manga Recommendation: Yamada-Kun to 7-nin no Majo

I have a whole bunch of manga to recommend you!! I must make up for the loss of time!! For once, I have just a couple minutes of homework. I finally have time to do manga recommendations!! Just scroll down and if a manga catches your eye, read the recommendation and read the manga!


Title: Yamada-kun to 7-in no Majo, Yamada and the Seven Witches
Author: Yoshikawa Miki
Genres: Shonen, Gender Bender, Comedy, Fantasy, Slice of life, Romance
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (mangafox.com) Ryu Yamada is a second year student at Suzaku High. Ryu is always late for school, naps in class and gets abysmal grades. His life is a dead bore. The beautiful Urara Shiraishi, on the other hand, is Suzaku High's brightest student. One day, without explanation, their bodies are swapped! Ryu ends up in Urara's body, and Urara in Ryu's.


To be honest, I just started reading this manga and so far, I'm enjoying it! I don't usually read gender bender's that have the guy as a main character. Espically when the guy swithces places with the girl. My goodness, that is so interesting! I also can't stop laughing!! :D :D
Here is just a list of manga that I'm still reading but I did manga recommendations on them in the past year. I can't believe that I'm blogger for that long!! I'm so happy that you guys are here and reading!! :D







Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!