Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Manga of the week: Code: Breaker

Ok, I have checked my entire blog and I think I didn't do this manga yet for a manga recommendation. Before I go on, I must say it was extremely hot today! I was melting! 



Title: Code: Breaker, コード: ブレイカー Kōdo:Bureikā
Author: Akimine Kamijyo
Genres: Comedy, Shonen, Fantasy, School life, Romance, Action
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing (Anime is coming out soon!! WAH!)

Summary: (wiki) Riding the bus one day, Sakura Sakurakouji looks out the window to see people being burned alive with a blue fire as a boy her age remains unharmed and stands over the people. When she goes back to the site the next day, there are no corpses or evidence of any kind of murder, just a small fire. When Sakura goes to class, she discovers the new transfer student is the same boy she saw the day before. Sakura soon learns that he is Rei Ogami, the sixth "Code: Breaker," a special type of assassin with a strange ability and a member of a secret organization that serves the government.



This is amazing!!! > x < The storyline is brilliant! I love the aproaches to everything! Everything goes to a moderate pace and never to fast! The character development is amazing and exceptionally a good pace. Hehe.......I can tell there is a bit of chemistry between Sakura and Rei......haha. The art is not bad either! Rei.......hotty! It just gets better and better!

I just found out there will be an anime!!!! YAY!!!!!! I'M SOO HAPPY!!!! > x < It totally deserves it!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!