Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Korean Boy Bands: BEAST/B2ST

On my youtube account, my K-pop playlist has the most songs out of my other playlists. I listen to too much music! I'm so in love with K-pop boy bands!! *Melts* Korean guys are the greatest and hottest people ever! //> x <//



Since I don't have very much homework today, I'm going to be posting a whole bunch of music I listen to! I know alot of korean boy bands so I'll only do BEAST today!



1. BEAST/B2ST

These guys are amazing! I love their voices! So hot! Why does Korean clothing look so cool?! I want their clothing!!! > x < Their bodies look delicious~! That was a weird comment by me......anyways.

Despite Holding On


Ready Go



Break Down


Breath


Lightless


Lights go on Again


V.I.U


Fiction


On Rainy Days


Clenching my Fists Tight


Calling You


Back to You


Bad Girl


Mystery


I Knew It


The Fact



Arigatou~!!

5 comments:

  1. What's the anime name of the picture on your the manga freak heading thingy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The picture is from the manga Fuudanjuku Monogatari by Arina Tanemura. It's amazing! You have to read it!

      If you want, you can read my blog post about it!

      http://chocochan-chibiko.blogspot.ca/2012/03/arina-tanemura-new-series-fudanjuku.html

      Delete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!