Monday, May 14, 2012

Favorite Anime/Manga Mom!

Well it turns out that I have 50 followers now......THANK YOU!! I feel so extremely loved! I would love to thank everybody for reading my blog! You must know how much my blog has grown thanks to you guys. I feel like my writing has slightly improved. Life is great.... :D


I kinda forgot to post this yesterday which totally sucks but whatever. I can appreaciate my mother whenever I want! You know what sucks? My parents ditched us and went to Edmonton to pick up something. I have no ride to choir! > x <



Anyways, If I ever lived in the manga world (which I really want to), I would love to have a mother like Tsuna from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! She is soo cool! Actually, she seems like a normal mother who can cook ALOT!



I just don't know. Tsuna's mom seems pretty cool.

Arigatou~!!

1 comment:

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!