Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Anime of the Week: X-men

I totally fogot to do a recommendation on this anime! How could I?? I'm in LOVE with the X-men series! I guess homework got in the way again.....but you know what triggered my brain into remembering? I watched the new movie, X-men First Class with my best friend.



Title: X-men Anime
Genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Comedy, Shonen
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed (12 Episodes)

Summary: (animeseason.com) The X-Men are a team of elite super-powered mutants gathered by Professor X to protect ordinary humans even as they are persecuted by them. In the wake of the death of one of their own, however, the team has stopped operations for a whole year. Then Professor X receives word of a mutant girl's mysterious disappearance in Japan. Sensing that something larger is afoot, he reassembles the team and sends them to investigate. They uncover a connection between her disappearance and an anti-mutant group known as the U-Men.



The art may be realistic like but I'm in love with it! The guys are pretty hot! I praise the storyline! The storyline has gotten so complex and its amazing! I don't know how to explain it, I'm just in love with it! I love how everything first started and since then, the storyline has developed so much! I have nothing bad to say about it!

It is extremely interesting how the real world can relate to the discrimination in X-men. Remember guys, being normal is overrated anyways! You are beautiful no matter who you are or what you are! You are unique and don't let other people turn you down otherwise!

Arigatou~!! Happy May!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!