Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring New Anime 2012: Hiiro No Kakera



Takuma ^////^

*Fanning self* My goodness! I just finished watching Hiiro No Kakera and that last scene where one of the main character named Takuma (hot~!) is like, "I'm glad I saw you today" or something like that. He even says this, "Let us meet again next time" and then, "I will always be, waiting for your arrival". *Smiles ever so hotly* I have never watched an anime with a hot guy saying that kind of stuff to the viewers! Takuma is soo hot!!! > x < KYA!!!!



Look! LOOK! Takuma Onizaki!!! He is sooo freaking hot!!! Marry me!! //> x <//



The art is just downright amazing!!! If I can, I'll even marry it! Don't look at me funny. You know the art is too hard resist. :P

File:Hiiro no Kakera Coverart.png

Title: Hiiro No Kakera
Genres: Comedy, Romance, Fantasy, Action, School life, Shojo
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (wiki) The protagonist is a teenage girl (Tamaki) who revisits a small village, she remembers from her childhood and gets caught up in her family's history and supernatural dangers surrounding it.

While walking along the hillsides waiting for the person who her grandmother sent to fetch Tamaki to the village, Tamaki comes across a small, white round object with sticks for limbs and talks. It runs off soon after, with Tamaki chasing after it. Soon Tamaki finds herself in a place where ‘it doesn’t feel like the world I came from’. She gets attacked by three slime creatures, and a male comes charging in to save her - by clamping his hands around her body and mouth and telling her to be quiet.
Tamaki (middle), Takuma (left) and Mahiro is on your right.
This anime is full of bishies!!!!! I'm in love! Takuma, Mahiro, Yuuchi and Shinji are sooo funny together! Yuuchi's special ability is to sleep anywhere! I'm loving it so much!! I can't stop laughing whenever I see him! Takuma and Mahiro are a funny pair! Shinji is so calm......ARGH! I want them all!



I love the storyline! I know it's very typical and all but I still enjoyed watching it! Of course, the art is just amazing with the hot guys and all. I can't wait to see what happens!






The ending theme is really pretty! The song is so beautiful! I want the game!!! So I can stare at the guys all day!

Arigatou~!!

4 comments:

  1. you are rlly crazy >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are... and I agree with every word you just said X"D

    I feel the same *3*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is wrong with being crazy? :D

      Thanks for commenting! > x <

      Delete
  3. i think there hot too!!!!!!! especially Takuma, season 2 is awesome!!! if your crazy i must be too =P i love the music playing on this page too

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!