Sunday, April 22, 2012

Festival Week over! Finally got to watch anime!

*Warning. Long rant. If you want to get down to the manga/anime, just scroll down until you see this*



Calming isn't? I love the color blue! I have no idea where this is from but this picture is uttery beautiful!

Let us take a pause from anime and manga for a moment and forever remember, Chibiko. The manga freak who ALMOST died of stress.

Ok. That was cheesy. But it's true.

Where I live we just had a Music Festival. My goodness, for the past two weeks it was soo hectic that I almost died! I have a stress cold. AGAIN. It's horrible! I still have another festival to go this week and you know, I hate missing school because of Festival! You know what else? I haven't been able to post on my blog and watch the new animes that just came out! I'm killing myself here!

Breathe Chibiko......breathe.

Ok, I apologize for not posting for like.........a week? I lost track. I guess I should get to the manga/anime part of my post. ARGH! I still have homework to do! > x <



The nice and beautiful picture!



Title: Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit Hen
Genres: Shonen, Comedy, Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing
Sequel to: Cardfight!! Vanguard

Summary: Go to Cardfight!! Vanguard or just read here...

Aichi Sendou is a very timid boy and often gets bullied. The only thing that keeps him going is a Vanguard card called Blaster Blade. One day his card was taken away from him from a bunch of guys. He follows them to a card shop called Card Capital. There, the people who took his card was beaten by the strongest Vangaurd fighter, Kai. Kai took Aichi's card as a prize. Aichi didn't want his card taken away so he challenged him to a cardfight. If Aichi wins he gets his card back. If not, Kai takes it and will never be seen ever again. Aichi has never played the game before and yet he challenged a strong opponent......can he win?



This anime is soo cool! The effects and new cards are neat! I think it's amazing how people can create fantasy monsters like that. That requires tons of time and imagination! I respect card makers such as Yu-gi-oh or Pokemon. Make fun of me all you want, I'm a geek that will talk all she wants! I don't care what people think cause I am unique and beautiful!

The storyline has gotten a whole much more intriguing than the beginning. It has developed alot! It continues the storyline from the original Cardfight! Vanguard anime. Kai is still hot and Aichi has gotten more cooler and stronger. Their friendship has definetly gotten better. I think thats awesome!



Title: Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future
Genres: Romance, Shojo, Comedy, Fantasy, Drama
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing
Sequel to: Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream

Summary: (animenewsnetwork.com) Three years have passed since the events of Aurora Dream... At Pretty Top, a new generation of girls dreaming of being Prism Stars have endeavored through their training. One day, as Ayami, Karin and Reina find themselves on the same stage as their predecessors, when Mia Ageha suddenly jumps up on stage and demands to challenge the legendary Prism Show unit MARs. To keep this challenge, the 4 girls are sent to become a new Prism Show unit, Prizmmy☆. As the girls waver and then jump back up, they deepen their friendship and aim for their debut together. To add to it all, 5 girls have come from abroad to Japan to study at Pretty Top to have their debut as well. In order to meet their future, the girls stand on the stage, and the show starts


I was so excited when I first heard there were going to be sequels! The figure skating in this anime is a bit cheesy but quite unique because you don't see people create things like this anymore. The art is so cute!



Title: Jewelpet Kira☆Deco-!
Genres: Magical Girl, Comedy, Action, Adventure, Shojo
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing
Sequel to: Jewelpet, Jewelpet Tinkle, Jewelpet Sunshine

Summary: (animeseason.com) In the Legends of Jewel Land, the Jewelpets were born from the love and caring of their queen, Jewelina. However a strange meteor crashes into the Mirror Ball, destroying it into a million pieces and its fragments called "Deco Stones" were all scattered in Jewel Land. In the present time, Ruby, a dimwitted Rabbit Jewelpet and owner of the Kira Kira Shop, has a thing on sparkly decorations and loves to collect anything that sparkles and shines. However, when she and the others learn about the legend of the Mirror Ball and the Deco Stones, they all decided to go and search for them, until they all meet 5 strange individuals called the KiraDeco 5. The group also has the same goal on wanting to collect the Deco Stones and they befriended the Jewelpets, especially to one of their members: Pink Oomiya. Now, the group need to gather all the Deco Stones and stop the Eternal Darkness from taking over the human world.



The anime wasn't subbed last time I checked.......argh! I could understand bits and pieces of the anime but not the whole thing. I would say, this anime is quite interesting. The art is as cute as ever! I'm lovin' the storyline!

Arigatou~!!

3 comments:

  1. You also watch cardfight!! Vanguard? Which character you like the most?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do! My favorite character? Hard to say.....I really admire Aichi's power and cuteness and Kai's hotness......but I'd say, my favorite character probably is the Cat! Haha! The cat is pretty funny.....sorry but, I can't remember the cat's name.....the cat was a substitute manager for Card Capital! :D

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!