Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring New Anime 2012: Ozuma

I just love cruising the new anime list on animenewsnetwork! It makes me so excited and foward to new anime! It makes me look foward to life! Well, that one thing. There are many things that make me look foward to life and my list will go on forever!



Title: Ozuma
Genres: Adventure, Action, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Shonen
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing (6 episodes announced)

Summary: (Wiki) The story is set on Earth in the future when abnormal activity on the sun devastates Earth's atmosphere and covers the entire planet in a sea of sand. Sam pursues Ozuma, an enemy of his brother. One day, Sam encounters Maya, who is being chased by the Theseus army.



I'd say the art and beginning of this anime held a great impression on me. This is the first time I have heard an opening with half english words and japanese words in it. I think its totally cool!

The art left the biggest impression on me. It seemed to me like the art is an older looking style and it reminds me what they drew from the 1900's or older. I don't want to mean it was a bad thing but it feels kinda nostalgic watching this anime in that kind of art style though the noses of the characters do bother me. I think the guy with the mask looks pretty cool!

The storyline is pretty interesting. I only watched the first episode today and it only introduced the characters and the problem. The setting to this anime is interesting. I mean, sand whales? Thats soo neat!!! It's soo different from the sea! I can't wait how this anime turns out!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!