Sunday, February 5, 2012

Smile Pretty Cure!

I'M SO EXCITED! There is a new season of Pretty Cure!! I know that all the haters are like, "really another one?" but I'm over here freaking out because I'm soo happy and excited! I'm such a sucker for magical girl anime so don't judge me. The other day when I went to the bookstore, I practically yelled in the store when I saw Sailor Moon vol 1 (of course I bought it). It was quite funny to see me, an otaku, freak out over a book. The customers had this funny look that said, "what the-?!"



I know, I'm weird and I'm proud of it!

Thanks to a person (anonymous) who commented on my blog, I know that the anime will come out.......today!! Who says I have to wait until subs come out? Watching a whole ton of anime helps when it comes to watching raw anime! I could understand a bit.....but not alot.

I found episode one part one raw and I couldn't find the second part! Then I suddenly found the SUBS on this site!!! I was soo freaking happy!! I'm watching it right now to be honest......I'm enjoying it!!!

Smpc.png

Title: Smile Pretty Cure!
Genres: Magical Girl, Action, Drama
Age Rating: All Ages
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (wiki) Somewhere in the universe there exists a place called Märchenland, where characters from fairy tales mingled together. Near the corner of Märchenland exists a world called Bad End Kingdom, where the antagonists of all fairy tales gathered. However, the Evil Emperor Pierrot of the Bad End Kingdom decided to invade the country and sealed away its Queen, while his minions traveled to Earth to collect Bad Energy and give the whole world the "Worst Ending".

In order for the Queen to be revived and prevent the "Worst Ending" from happening, Candy, a fairy from Märchenland must gather the 5 legendary warriors called Pretty Cures to collect the Cure Décor, tokens of happiness that has been stolen and hidden away during the kingdom's attack. To gather them, Candy follows the 5 Beams of Light to Earth and it's there that she meets Miyuki Hoshizora, a transfer student from Nanairogaoka Middle School, who is already running late on her first day of class...



The pictures look so pretty!! :D The character design for each of the characters are really interesting! I have to be honest with you, I feel like I'm enjoying Pretty cure all over again. I think I love Smile Pretty Cure more than any other Pretty Cure season ever! The art is soo pretty and colorful!



The main character, Hoshizora Miyuki, is a bit different than all of the other leader's of Pretty Cure. If you watched all of the seasons (I did!) and compared them from one another, each of them are different in a way. Yuki is different when she first met Candy. Usually the main character would freak out when they meet a Fairy like Candy. But Miyuki was like, "Cute~!" and I was like, "that was different.."



You know, another reason I love watching the Pretty cure seasons because the anime's are just soo colorful! It gives out a happy vibe!

I find that Smile Pretty cure has a bit more comedy. I love the storyline! The storyline has to do with fairytales and I'm in love with fairytales!! I can't wait until the next episode comes out!!!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!