Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Korean Drama Recommendation: Lie to Me

I stayed up until midnight last night (again) and I found this funny and interesting korean drama while listening to my siblings ipod!



Title: Lie to Me
Type: Korean Drama
Genres: Comedy, Romance, Slice of Life
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed

Summary: (koreandrama.org) Gong Ah Jung, a level 5 Ministry of Culture official, gets entangled in a web of lies when she mistakenly lies that she’s married to Hyun Ki Joon, a hotel manager from an affluent family. Their relationship is further complicated when Ki Joon’s ex-fiancée and a close friend of his brother’s, Oh Yoon Joo, reappears in his life.


If you watched the drama's Coffee Prince (amazing) or Princess Hours (great), you would recognize the person who plays Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye). She is the main actress in both of those, Coffee Prince and Princess Hours. You'll even recognize the actor, Kang Ji Hwan (a total hottie!) who has also played the main male character in Coffee Prince. I love all the actors in Lie to Me! They are so funny and amazing! Especially some of the guys.....they are so hot!! > u <

Their characters just seem so original! I haven't seem characters like Ah Jung in a while. It feels refreshing!



Lately there has been alot of korean drama's that are coming out about marrying and such. I seriously don't see the rush in getting married. The only reason Ah Jung is saying that she is married because she doesn't want to feel ashamed she isn't because of her former best friend who is a total female dog (I just can't swear). I'm still on episode 2 and I really hate her former best friend (forgot her name).

The storyline is pretty interesting and stringed with a line of lies. Have you ever played the telephone game where you sit with a bunch of friends and tell the person next you a message and they pass it on? Well the storyline is like that but its just a bunch of rumors. I don't even know how people get that conclusion! It's kinda funny.

The romance is so cute! I see there is a little bit of a development in episode 2 and I'm getting excited how things will turn out!

Arigatou~!!

1 comment:

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!