Monday, February 20, 2012

It's that time of month again.......Valentines day

I feel so irritated! This is not what it looks or sound like. I'm not PMSing! I just wanted to see what would happen if I made a title like that. Blogging is all about the topic and title you know! I want to draw you in! :P





First things first. Why am I irritated? Because I feel stupid and I don't want to do my homework. I don't like studying for french or math and practicing piano for that festival. I'm so stressed out! /// > x < ///



So I'll take my anger out on Valentines day. I don't know why but it seems reasonable since well, I'm not actually taking out my anger on someone. I don't really mind Valentines day. I know it has passed already but this month really does feel like Valentines day is everyday. I think Valentines Day is an excuse for a day where  I question why we have this holiday. I only like this holiday because I get chocolates from my friends and I get to give them some in return. I hate this holiday because it makes people without girlfriends/boyfriends, husbands/wives, depressed they have nobody. The solution to Valentines Day is to call it "Forever Alone day". I know it sounds depressing but its partly true. It's not like I'll be forever by myself because I'm going to find myself a hot man! (I'm actually pretty popular so I don't need to worry!)


Here's a (or a couple...) song that will even get you into the mood! Well the romantic mood. I have so many favorite songs on my youtube account. I really love these songs so much!! I know, most of the songs have male singers. Their voices are so hot!! > x <

【VOCA★FUSION】 Between the sheets 【Vivid Chemistry】


Uta no Prince-sama Sweet Serenade - Trailer - PSP 



Spice! [ Shounen-T ] - 【少年T】 SPICE! 【歌って、らっぷぅ した】


Boyfriend - Don't Touch My Girl [English subs + Romanization + Hangul]


I Belong to You by MBLAQ


[HD] MBLAQ - Cry MV



Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!