Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Drama Recommendation: Hungry!

Of course I would watch a drama called Hungry because you know, I'm overly curious what this drama was about! And, I was hungry at the time. How weird! :P

Time for my quick drama recommendation~!



Title: Hungry, ハングリー!
Type: Japanese Drama
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Drama, Slice of life
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (dramacrazy.net) Mukai is taking on the role of Eisuke, a former bassist of a rock band who gave up his music dreams to carry on the tradition of his family's French restaurant. The show will involve a love triangle as Kuninaka and Takimoto play rivals for Eisuke's heart. Kuninaka has been cast as Eisuke's older girlfriend Maria, who works at a bank. She is shocked to learn that Mukai has abandoned his music to devote himself to the restaurant, leading her to uncertainty about their relationship.

Takimoto's character is a 20-year-old college student named Chie who comes from a farming family. Although she initially had a bad impression of Eisuke, she begins to develop feelings for him after tasting his cooking. SMAP's Inagaki will play Tokio, the owner of a competing French restaurant. In the past, he was fond of the restaurant that Eisuke's mother ran, but after she passed away, he deceived Eisuke's father and bought out the restaurant's chefs and staff. Knowing of Eisuke's ability as a chef, Tokio views him as a rival. Eisuke's friends, who were part of his band ROCKHEAD, are being played by Tsukamoto (guitarist) and Miura (vocalist). Both of them help Eisuke with his restaurant.


I love this drama!!! It involves food!!! The food looks sooooo tasty!!! *Dies* I want to eat some right now!!!! If only I was Chie!!! I envy her! She gets to stuff her face with all that delicous food!! > x <

Typical story line but I still enjoy and love it. I'm so inspired by it! I'm sad that the mom died.....she seems really nice. Either way, it makes you want to root for the main character till the very end! I don't get why there aren't people in their resturant because the food Eisuke makes looks utterly amazing!!

The actors are hot! Eisuke......oh my gosh! I want to marry him! I want a man who is hot and makes me delicous food!!!!

Arigatou~!!

2 comments:

  1. Are they gonna be together in the end? Chie and Eisuke? I can't find that manga anywhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have to finish watching the drama but I'm really hoping they do get together because they are so cute!

      I can't find it either!!

      Delete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!