Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New year!!!

I know today is boxing day but I didn't have to post on Christmas eve and Christmas. So many parties......and work. I stayed up till like, 2:00 in the morning on Christmas eve (technically it's Christmas but whatever) and partied. I ate so much.....I'm so happy! Plus my family just decided to open presents at midnight because we didn't have time in the morning. That's my Christmas for you. But I got lots and lots of manga books!!! I need a bigger book shelf.....



I can't believe it.......Christmas has come and gone........I got some great stuff this year!!! Oh! Oh!!!! I got soo many manga books from my best friend!!!! In the first package, there was all 10 volumes of Wild Ones.

I'm pretty sure that I haven't done a manga recommendation on this yet. So I will do one right now!


Title: Wild Ones
Author: Kiyo Fujiwara
Genres: Comedy, Romance, Shojo, Slice of Life
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed

Summary: 15 year old Sachie Wakamura lived a normal life until her mother died. Now her grandfather suddenly shows up and takes her in. But it turns out that he is the head of a yakuza clan. Upon meeting her grandfather, she meets the ever popular Rakuto, her protector. That's right. Her protector. Sachie finds herself falling in love with him. Can she find a place in her family and get the guy at the same time?



I just love this manga!! It's so funny, heartwarming and really romantic......I actually loved the ending of the manga. It was in the middle of bad and good. It's better than most of the endings I read. The storyline is quite predictable but the manga still has a sense of originality. Sachie really does look like her mother just to point that out. I really love Rakuto's character! It's so funny and cute! Also the art is really cute! Rakuto is sooo extremely hot! :D

In the second package (I opened it at midnight of Christmas eve...) I got 1-13 volumes of D.N Angel! I'm soo happy~!!! I also got volume 12 of We Were There. I feel extremely bad because both of my best friends from up north sent packages........I got the first and I got so much manga books!!! Plus Adeah told me that she sent her package.......I feel so bad!!! Sniff....sniff......I have to pay them back!!!

Ha....ha.....dark....your so hot.....

I'm frustrated because so far volume 14 of D.N Angel (I think) came out and I need it!!! > x < Why did the manga have to go on hiatus?!?! It got really good too!!! GRR......the chapters aren't coming out fast enough!!!

I really need to. I have to recommend you guys this awesome drama!! My gosh, the korean drama, Personal taste is the funniest drama I've ever seen!!! (Well the current top one for my list). The characters are just different and storyline is......a bit different. It makes me smile so much!!
Lee Min Ho is in it!!!! >///< Kyaa!!!



Title: Personal Taste, 개인의 취향 / Kaeinui Chwihyang
Type: Korean Drama
Genres: Romance, Comedy
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed

Summary: (Wiki) Jeon Jin Ho is a straight guy who pretends to be gay in order to become Park Kae In's roommate. His hobbies include organization and ironing, and he’s known for his stoic poker face. He’s a stickler for cleanliness, but he also has a talent for figuring out a women’s feelings. Kae In is very trusting even though she has a habit of being betrayed. However that doesn't stop her from giving people the benefit of doubt and Jin Ho is no different. How will Kae In react when she finds out that her gay roommate is not actually gay at all and that he has fallen for her?



I JUST LOVE THIS DRAMA!!! It is soo funny!! I love this storyline!!! Reading alot of Yaoi influenced me and yeah.......the fact that he isn't gay makes me laugh so hard when Kae In thinks he is gay. I love all the misunderstandings and everything!!! For a minute they think he is gay then they don't. It's incredible!!! Lee Min Ho is such a great actor!!! >///<

Before you go, I would like you to watch this video!! It's so funny! :D


Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!!! ^_^
Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!