Friday, October 7, 2011

Hunter x Hunter (2011) and Original

I just recently watched Hunter x Hunter (2011) and I really like it alot! It got me to watch the original anime. I wanted to see if the original was better or worse. I'm not really sure if I like the original or the remake more.......I love them both! I just got into them both and I think the remake is better in quality but the original is really amazing storyline wise. The remake skips parts. I think that's just me considering there is only one episode of Hunter x Hunter (2011) but I guess I have to wait for the second episode and wait and see. Why can't it come out faster?!

File:Hunter x Hunter Volume 10.JPG

The remake of Hunter x Hunter has completely new voice actors and everything! The director decided to start from the beginning of the story instead of starting from the ending of the OVA. The quality is just great and I feel like it drew me in naturally. I really have nothing else to say........I really enjoyed it very much!

I just question why they decided to remake it.........oh well! The original was amazing and lots of people seemed to enjoy it so I don't blame them for making another one!



Title: Hunter x Hunter
Author: Yoshihiro Togashi
Genres: Comedy, Shonen, Adventure, Action, Fantasy, Supernatural, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Status: Completed (Original anime) and Ongoing (Manga and Remake)
Age Rating: 13+ Teen

Summary: 12 year old boy Gon Freeces, sets out on his dream to become a Hunter like his father, like his father, to search out lost treasures, artifacts, and mythical creatures. Determined to become a professional Hunter willing to stake his life in challenging the unknown, he sets off on a journey and meets fellow Hunter wannabes Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio.



I LOVE THE STORYLINE AND ART!!!!!

Do you get it? I think so.....

Anyways, the plot is out of this world. I have never read anything like it. There are times when it surprises me and I never expected the story to turn that way. The character developments.....friendship developments and the fun I get when I watch it all happen. I am truly amazed by the storyline. I just love it!



The art is so good too! It makes me really happy. I know it doesn't seem all amazing (I'm not going to lie) but it does get better and plus its a Shonen style.

By the way.....Killua is hot!!!

Killua012.jpg

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!