Friday, October 14, 2011

Anime of the week: Hanasakeru Seishounen

Yay!!
I finally have time to post! I'm currently in the middle of watching, Hanasakeru Seishounen. This anime has been out for a while and I finally had the time to watch it! It is really amazing!!!!! You must watch it!!!



There is a manga but I haven't read it yet. It was made around 1987......I think? Whatever. (Looks it up on google again) Oh, it is!

The story is really amazing and the art for the anime is really beautiful. The guys are true hotties! No joke! I practically start drooling whenever I see the 4 main guys. They are soo hot~!!!

LOOK!! LOOK!!!!





Rumanty........I want you!!! > o <



(Looks at the guy with the white hair) *Dies*

Li Ren!!!!! * p *


Title: Hanasakeru Seishounen
Author: Natsumi Itsuki
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Shojo, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed

Summary: (animeseason.com) Kajika Burnsworth is talked into a "Marriage Game" by her father, the mighty boss of the Burnsworth Company. She will meet three men he has chosen and decide which one to marry. If she does, he will tell her what her true destiny is.

Since I have no time......I'll make this really quick. The story line is really interesting and unique. Oh, I forgot amazing too! Character developement is not to slow or quick and I can't help but scream at characters because I just them to much. There are quite a bit of twists and.......ah!!!!...I forgot what I was going to say because I'm getting excited again.

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!