Saturday, September 3, 2011

YAY! +40,000 views!!



My friends!! Thank you soo much!!!! My blog has this many views!! I just don't know how to say how.....I'm at loss for words!! > u < (Bow Bow)

I'm happy that there are people commenting and following my blog!

[lucky_star-ep03-294.jpg]

School is just around the corner.....I can't wait! I wanna see my friends!! I want to meet new people and make new friends!!! :D



I seriously haven't done any manga recommendations.....I guess I should! I remember reading King of Thorn and +Anima when I was in Middle School. Sigh....I miss those days. It was pretty fun.

File:King of Thorns Vol. 02 cover.jpg

Title: King of Thorn
Author: Yuji Iwahara
Genres: Shonen, Horror, Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Seinen
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: Completed

Summary: Medusa, a incurable disease that causes your body to slowly turn to stone. Only 160 people in the whole world are chosen to be in a sort of cryogenically frozen state until they find the cure. Twins, Kasumi and Shizuku are separated because of this. Kasumi is chosen to be one of the 160.

In the undefined future, Kasumi wakes up only to find a unfamilair world and scary monsters. Will Kasumi be able to suvive this nightmare?



There is a movie for this manga. But I hate horror movies so I don't think I'll be watching it anytime soon. But......I'm really curious of how it turned out....I wanna see how it ends.

The art is ok. It suits the theme of horror and stuff. I'm impressed with the monster drawings and backgrounds. The action scenes are amazing too.

The story is great! I'm not a fan of horror but........I just this! The suvivor storyline is soo amazing! I'm always at the edge at of my seat everytime I read this manga. Its full of suspense. It never gets boring!

I'm pretty sure I recommended +Anima.....if I did oh well.

File:+Anima vol01.jpg

Title: +Anima, プラス アニマ Purasu Anima
Author: Natsumi Mukai
Genres: Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed

Summary: From Tokyopop:
Beings who possess animal-like powers walk among humans in this alternate universe. These mysterious mutants, the +Anima, are shunned by society. Four outcasts in particular--Cooro, a boy with crow-like powers; Husky, a fish-boy; Senri, a bear +Anima; and a girl named Nana, who wields the power of the bat--search for others like themselves while trying to gain acceptance in a world cruel to anyone or anything that is different.



I hated the ending....it was rushed and stuff.....I wish it was longer......but overall, the storyline was fun, cute and awesome! The art is just adorable.


Title: Akuma to Duet
Author: Fujitsuka Yuki
Genres: Romance, Fantasy, Shojo, Supernatural
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: Mel is able to tame demons. Due to this ability, all her life she is accused of being a Witch. One faithful day, she was summoned to the castle and was asked to marry the Prince. But the Prince is actually.....?

I really love the storyline! The art is amazing!!! >///< Claude is hot!!!!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!