Friday, September 30, 2011

L.A Class.....and a new poem blog



I haven't posted for a while....forgive me. School is starting to get in the way but thats life. I'm sorry, today, I feel like talking about my L.A (English) class (don't worry, if you scroll down and ignore half my post, I will be talking about manga) because well, its probably the most interesting and fun class I always look forward to. Why? I......think that the teacher just makes it fun and interesting. I love the way he teaches the topic.

He is quite scary especially when your going to whisper something to your friend. He sees you (my class is quite small so you can't hide) and he asks you what you just said to you friend (funny story....haha). Then he asks you why you said that.

He always keep on questioning you and its really scary because he never accepts "It's boring" or "I don't know" for an answer. It's really intimidating.


I swear, some of us look like this (pretty close) when he asks us a question.

I now find myself questioning things much further thanks to him. I always try to look like I'm....you know, actually know what I'm doing so he doesn't pick on me. You know what I mean?

Also, I just think of some kind of answer when he asks the class a question so I'm sort of prepared. And I never speak the answer aloud very often because I know that he will ask me a question about why I choose that answer.

It's really scary. But kinda fun.....

So my L.A teacher is quite unique. I'll describe him for you.

I don't want to offend him but he is quite old. He gets a whole load of money to teach. I'm not sure if he was joking about getting paid a whole lot of money....but I'll believe him.

Random picture....



I love to doodle during class.


Now your wondering why I have part of my blog title titled, "a new poem blog", I'll explain that now! Me and my friends made a blog that consisted of all our poems that we either made during L.A class (believe me, we make tons!) or we just feel like it. So the blog is called, When in Doubt, Write a Poem. I have alot of friends that are apart of this so check it out! We post new poems a once a week (at least). And by the way, I was the first one to post! :D

Now for the manga/anime portion! I haven't really watched and read many things....I'm disappointed in myself! I at least started watching Dantalian no Shoka. It came quite a long time ago. There is several light novels, a volume of manga (I think) and the anime is completed.

File:The Mystic Archives of Dantalian.jpg

Title: Dantalian no Shoka, The Mystic Archives of Dantalian, ダンタリアンの書架
Author: (Story) G-Yuusuke, Mikumo Shoka and (Art) Abeno Chako
Genres: Fantasy, Comedy, Supernatural, Shonen, Horror
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: Completed (12 episodes)

Summary: (from wikipedia)

After the death of his grandfather, Hugh Anthony Disward, also known as Huey, receives a mysterious key and according to his will, must take custody of the Bibliotheca Mystica de Dantalian in order to inherit his estate and all his possessions. Upon meeting Dalian, a child living at the estate, he learns that she is the guardian of the Archives which contain forbidden knowledge stored in thousands of magic books called "Phantom Books" (幻書 gensho?).

Upon agreeing to become Dalian's new Keykeeper, Huey joins her into investigating incidents regarding people misusing the power of the Phantom Books, most of them with tragic consequences, and using his power as Keykeeper to seal the power of the Phantom Books and restore order to the area.



I really love this anime! Its full of mystery and fanatsy. I personally don't like watching or reading anything with horror or mystery but this is an exception. The characters are pretty interesting. I really love Huey (I love his name!) and Danlian together. I sense there is something going on between them. :D

The story is really amazing. I have never watched anything like it. Its just amazing. It makes me laugh, freak out, get scared and yeah. I enjoy the story line. Its great. ^_^

The art is just amazing! Huey is h-o-t! Espically when he has his googles on......I practically start drooling! He is sooooo hot!!!! Danlian is really cute! :D

Arigatou~!!

2 comments:

  1. Up da top is says your job is to "Make us manga freaks" ... U must has powers! WITCH! GET HER! *Pokes you with her finger* :)

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!