Saturday, September 3, 2011

Is it hot in here or what?

I'm dying here!! It is soo hot in here!! Not only outside is hot (that is a lie, it was hot yesterday and it is finally cold outside!) but inside the house! (That is partly true) You know why? I know its hot because its summer and no, there is no fire, but there is hot guys on my computer screen right now!!



(What is this? Drool?)

Why? Well, I started watching another Shonen Ai with a friend just a few days ago. We were both bored.

Man......the art is smoking hot! We decided to watch it because we immediately saw hot guys.....we both knew it was a Shonen Ai. I would die if there were hot guys around here.......



The anime is called Uraboku. I was expecting the plot would be all about the couples everyday life together, like the Shonen Ai animes I've watched (Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi). I was expecting something about their romantic relationship. Something about kissing or whatever. So far there isn't anything like that in Uraboku. I don't really notice that this anime is a Shonen Ai because there isn't much romantic scenes for the main characters.

Well there is some but there aren't very many. You can totally tell that there is something going on with certain characters. Wink, wink.



If you are one of those people who cannot stand guys doing stuff to each other, this anime is for you! I totally think the age rating would be like the manga/anime, Loveless. So far there is no kissing scenes (dang) but there is blood and violence (yay!).

My first impression was that the guys were smoking hot (that is really true) and that the story line would be about vampires or something. I saw people with powers on the trailer. Vampires came to my head. Don't ask why...


Title: Betrayal Knows my Name, (裏切りは僕の名前を知っている Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru, Uraboku
Author: Odagiri Hotaru
Genres: Shojo, Romance, Comedy, Action, Shonen Ai, Tragedy, Adventure, Fantasy
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: Completed

Summary: (I don't want to ruin a great summary so....I copy and pasted because I can! HAHAHAHA!! *Ahem* Forgive me.... :D)

Sakurai Yuki is a mysterious boy with a mysterious ability. He was found in the bushes as a baby and adopted by his current family. Because of this, Yuki strives for independence. The last thing he wants is to be a burden to anybody. Furthermore, when he touches others, he can feel their emotions. Unable to control his ability, he often made insensitive blunders in the past. With death threats and his abilities increasing, what will happen when a man claiming to be his older brother appears?



The storyline is just amazing!!!

I will critize it for a bit. Here I go.

The main character kinda pisses me off. He just can't depend on people and that ticks me right off!! You know, there are people for a reason! You have to depend on people in order to survive! You can't just do everything by yourself!!!

The story doesn't seem very original. Its like there was a whole bunch of fantasy things bunched up into normal teenagers who end up having powers. I feel Deja vu sometimes.....but overall I still enjoyed it. (I'm not really good at doing reviews.....I'm still new at it......but I still love writing how much I love the anime/manga or hate it) I'm a total sucker for these kinds of animes.

Shusei and Hotsuma.....they are extremely hot!!! KYAH!! > o <

Now for the praise!

Character development is amazing. I really love the side characters too! Yoko and Tsukomo just make me laugh. Their relationship with Luka and Yuki make me extremely happy. They give each other different impacts and its interesting to watch. I also really love Hotsuma and Shusei. I think they are my favorite couple ever!


I really love that the anime made me happy. I wonder what the manga is like?

The art is drool worthy.....amazing and hot. I think I already said that but who cares! I just want to tell the world over and over again. The art is sooo amazing!!! Its intriguing and beautiful. It makes me want to master this style soo much! You should have seen me when I saw it!! I was practically squealing like a normal fan girl. And then I was scrambling to find a piece of paper and pencil.

The art is so percise with nice detailed thin lines. I just love it!

Arigatou~!!

2 comments:

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!