Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mangaka Pink Hanamori~!!



Well I haven't posted anything about my (maybe) second favorite mangaka! Pink Hanamori!! 花森 ぴんく, Hanamori Pinku was born on November 5, 1977 in Shizuoka Japan. I love her art!!! It is overly cute and totally awesome!! I fell in love with her art right away!!! I really don't like many shojo styles sometimes but Hanamori-sensei's looks really intriguing, innocent and really really really really cute!!! ARGH! I really really want to try to draw like her.......I love the way she draws her guys.......they are totally hot~!!!



Her stories are pretty predictable but really cute. I'm a total sucker for her manga. She is most known for illustrating the manga Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch written by Michiko Yokote which was made into an anime. Did you know that she worked as an assistant for Kikuta Michiyo (Mamotte! Lollipop) for a time?



Anyways, I'm a total fan of Pink Hanamori. I've read all of her manga even oneshots! Should I also post a manga recommendation on them too? Maybe later.....



Title: Yume Yume Yu Yu, ゆめゆめ☆ゆうゆう Yume Yume☆Yū Yū
Author: Pink Hanamori
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Fantasy, Shojo, Magical Girl, Supernatural
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Status: Completed
Age Rating: 13+ Teen

Summary: Kagura Yume has a twin sister who is smarter, prettier and more popular than her. Unlike her, Yume is unpopular and really clumsy. One day Yume was dozing off during class and had a strange dream of a young Miko. Yume suddenly wakes up with a mirror in her hand. She soon finds out that the mirror is a portal to a different world. She sees a red haired boy (he is really hot.......I want him!) named Rekka, chasing a unicorn. Who are they? Is this real?? But.......why did Yume become the new Miko?! How?!



This manga is really cute and love the guys Hanamori-sensei creates!! I practically drool when I see them in this manga.........Sigh.....if only they were real. I really need a life. LOL :D



Title: Sapphire: Ribon no Kishi
Author: Pink Hanamori (Art) and Natsuko Takahashi (Story)
Genres: Romance, Fantasy, Comedy, Shojo, Gender Bender, Supernatural
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Status: Ongoing
Age Rating: 13+ Teen

Summary: Life changed when tomboyish Sapphire (female!) turned 14. Finding out that she is the Prince of Silver Land and the Ribbon Knight and need to protect Silver land. Will she be able to keep up with this?



This manga is really cute!! I love it!! I think this my favorite manga illustrated by Pink Hanamori.......I just love the art!!!!! The colors, the boys, hair and eyes, nice, swift and beautiful lines.......I just love it!!! (Sorry....I'm getting too weird now) I was quite happy that they decided to re-create Tezuka Osamu's Ribon no Kishi (Ribbon Knight). I'm sorry but I can't stand to watch something really old....I'm sorry! I'm a total art person and I often like to judge the art. If I watched something from a long ago then I would go on a frenzy. So yeah.....^_^



Title: My Fiance is a Monster?!
Author: Pink Hanamori
Genres: Romance, Fantasy, Comedy, Harem, Shojo, Supernatural
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Status: Ongoing
Age Rating: 13+ Teen

Summary: (from mangafox.com) Hitomi Miku goes to live in a mysterious house where she meets Rauto, the young and sexy master of the house. There she discovers that the house is full of monsters! Rauto gives her a special necklace and she suddenly transforms and knocks out an evil monster who possesses a girl! What's going on? Becoming Rauto's maid and fiancé? "I'll knock out everyone's heart."


This manga is really funny and cute!!! The art at this point has gotten better, well not like it wasn't at the start but it really improved.......I'm just saying. But my only problem is that the story kinda goes a little fast but thats just me. Also the dang chapters aren't coming out faster!!! Dang it!!

You also have to check out Mermaid Melody!



Arigatou~!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That is an overdose of cuteness! The artist herself is beyond adorable, and I just want to hug her! I am already a fan of Mamotte Lollipop and Pichi Pich Pitch. I had no clue about all the others.

    *sigh* It appears that my manga reading list has grown even larger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome~!!!!

    Read more! More!!! MWAHAHAHA!!
    .....sorry....I'm just really happy!!

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!