Sunday, May 8, 2011

New Anime! Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal!!!



My first impression on Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal. Another season?! Ha! Really? :P This will be interesting....
Yu-Gi-Oh!- Me: Ok
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX- Me: Better.......
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5d's- What the another season?! Yusei is pretty hot......
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal- Great just great.......I must admit I was excited that there was another season. Don't laugh at me! I'm such a geek!!



Well guess what? There is another season of Yu-Gi-Oh! I bet you don't care but......I'm quite surprised. As I said, I must admit that I was a bit excited when it came out. I was pretty curious of how it will turn out. Will turn out better than the past seasons? For me I found it better than I expected and still cheesy like the rest and the art always bothered me but its better. I think I like it!



Title: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal
Genres: Shonen, Comedy, Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Supernatural
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: Set in the Future we have a hero named Yuma Tsukumo (Great it starts with 'Y' like the other main characters in the other seasons). Every night Yuma has a dream of a door. What kind of power is behind those doors?

Yuma is still a beginner but he is a champion at losing. He ends up challenging the #1 delinquent at his school, Ryoga or Shark. During their duel Yuma opens the door and someone comes out from the other side. At the same time his opponent gains strength and summons a monster called "Numbers". What just happened? What are "Numbers"? More importantly who is this blue person?? Spirit?



I really have to admit, this anime turned out better than I expected. As I said, the Art is better!! But Yuma's hair bothers me!!! The anime is pretty epic!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!