Monday, May 9, 2011

More Shojo's and Magical Girl's!!!

I totally forgot to do manga recommendations on these!! I'm sorry! I got distracted by homework, food or the weather........its so nice today....maybe I should take a nap? Oh wait, I'm worried about this manga/anime.....did I do a manga recommendation on this? Who knows.



Pic from here

Title: Hakushaku to Yousei, 伯爵と妖精, Earl and Fairy
Author: Tani Mizue and (Art) Ayuko
Genres: Romance, Fantasy, Drama, Shojo, Comedy, Adventure, Supernatural
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing, (Anime) Completed with 12 episodes

Summary: Set in Victorian England. 17 year-old Lydia Carlton (such a nice name...= o = ) is the "Fairy Doctor" because of her interest in fairies. Her life changes (not that it changed that much) when she meets Edgar J.C Ashenbert. She finds herself on an adventure in finding a sword that was supposed to be passed down to his family.



Edgar is......soo hot!!!!! (Drooling) He sorta does look like Tamaki from Ouran Highschool host club. Anyways, I find the story very great because I love fairy tales and all that. I learned a few things. I enjoyed the story and the art is really oustanding!!! Its sooooooo amazing!!!! I want to draw this style too........its sooo amazing! Lydia is pretty and Edgar is really hot! Also Raven.......I love him the best.

Ending song! I really love it......you should listen to it! Its called My Fairy. The singer voices Raven in the anime! He isn't a bad singer! Its totally hot......:3 

My Fairy by Midorikawa Hikaru 


Eyes on you by Acid Flavor


I found someone who found the translated version of the light novel of Hakushaku to Yousei! I was freaking out when I found it.....I was really happy! Here is the site! Have fun reading it!



Title: Maid-sama!,  Kaichō wa Maid-sama!, 会長はメイド様!, The President is a Maid!
Author: Fujiwara Hiro
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Drama, School life, Shojo
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: Seika high was once an all boys school until it went Co-ed. The population of female students are low and Ayuzawa Misaki wants a safer environment for girls. Working hard, she becomes the Student Council President. She may seem tough but she actually works part-time at a Maid cafe. What happens when the popular boy in school (and hot!) Usui Takumi discovers her with her maid outfit?



This manga/anime is totally hilarious!! I love the 3 idiots.......they are sooo funny together! They seem funnier in the anime. Anways, the art is great and story is really funny and cute. This manga/anime dosen't have any ecchiness in it. I was overly happy when there wasn't because most manga/anime that have maids in it tend to have tons of......ecchi and pervertness. It really scares me.

File:IchigoChannel vol7.jpg

Title: Ichigo Channel, Strawberry Channel, 苺チャンネル
Author: Tajima Mimi
Genres: Romance, Gender Bender, Shojo, Comedy, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed

Summary: (From mangafox.com) Ichiko's brother Ken is willing to do whatever it takes to become an idol... including turning his sister into a boy to form the male idol group TRIJET! The third member of the group turns out to be Kanzaki -- the rising star who tried to kiss Ichiko on the street one day because she was such a cute girl! It's a good thing he doesn't recognize her when she's dressed as a boy, though, because Ichiko musn't tell anyone who she really is for the full year she's agreed to be part of TRIJET. But it's impossible for Ichiko to spend every waking moment as a male, and when she ventures onto the streets as a female, she bumps into Kanzaki again. To keep her identity a secret, she tells him her name is "Ichigo" ("Strawberry"). Having no idea that she's really TRIJET member "Ichigou" -- whom he detests -- or "Ichiko" -- the girl he almost kissed... Kanzaki begins to fall for "Ichigo"!



The story is really cute! Very bland but I still like it!



Title: Oresama Teacher!
Author: Izumi Tsubaki (creator of Magic Touch)
Genres: Romance, Gender Bender, Comedy (its freaking hilarious!!! I'm not lying!), Shojo, Drama, School life
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (From Intercross) After getting expelled from her high school, Kurosaki Mayfuyu (a leader of a juvenile deliquent group) is determined to become an "ultra-shiny, super feminine high school student" when she transfers to a different high school. But with a new friend like Hayasaka-kun and a homeroom teacher like Saeki Takaomi (who may be more than he seems), will Mafuyu really be able to live a girly-girl high school life!?



Ummm.....let me just say this. Never read this in a quiet place or when your pretending to sleep in your room. This manga will make you laugh your butt off!!!!!! I swear you will laugh at least 10 times when you read this! I absolutely love this manga!!!! I wonder if its an anime? I thought it would turn out to be like one of those ooey-gooey shojo manga's but NO! Romance? It may lack in that but I still love it. I mistaken it for a Shonen manga because of its fighting scences and funniness!!!! You really have to read it! I praise the mangaka for the sweet fighting scenes and art! Thank you!!! > ^ <

File:Moon Boy 1.jpg

Title: Moon Boy (Manhwa), 月요일 소년
Author: Lee Young-you
Genres: Romance, Fantasy, Supernatural, Action, Comedy
Reading Direction: Left to Right
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed

Summary: Myung-Ee is a 16 year-old boy crazy girl. Just entering high school she encounters her old classmate from 5th grade. They called each other names but the only thing they had in common is that their eyes turn red when the moon is out. After a little conflict, she never saw him again. 5 years passes by and she meets him again but he dosen't remember her at all. What happened to him?



I love the art! The story is pretty interesting......I never heard of it before and I love it! Yu-da is hot when he is "Black" Yu-da and has no glasses on.......:3



Title: Watashi ni xx Shinai!, わたしに××しなさい!, Do xx to me!
Author: Tooyama Ema
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Shojo, School life, Drama
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (From mangafox.com) In class, she's a sort of zoned-out girl, and he's the year one class' most perfect, good-looking guy. But the two of them have a secret, and their extraordinary "love experience" will start now!

Himuro Yukina, known as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a cold and observant girl. In addition, she is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. Sadly, with no other human contact than her cousin, Yukina is unable to express more romance in her novels. Kitami Shigure, your so-called "typical bishounen", who is really a womanizer, has fallen into Yukina's trap when she blackmails him, and Shigure ends up doing Yukina's ''missions of love''. As this continue, will these ''missions'' be a opportunity for them to fall in love?




I love Ema Tooyama!!! She makes the most interesting manga's! I read a whole more from her and I'm not far in them as this one so I decided not to do a manga recommendation yet. So wait! Anyways, this story is really cute....I love it! The art amazes me and its awesome!!!



Title: Pretear, 新白雪姫伝説プリーティア Shin Shirayuki-hime Densetsu Purītia
Author: Junichi Sato and (Art) Kaori Naruse
Genres: Magical Girl, Romance, Comedy, Supernatural, Fantasy
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed

Summary: 16 year-old High school student, Himeno Awayuki is just getting used to her father re-marrying. New life, 2 more sisters and a bigger house. When the Leaf kinghts, a bunch of handsome guys, announce that she is the new Pretear and she will have to save the world, how will she react?

Download Cover for OST Pretear OST 1

The ending is really touching..........I love the art and quite predictable but overall its was really good.

Arigatou~!!

1 comment:

  1. I love watashi ni xx shinasai also did you know she has her own websie? emaema.sakura.ne.jp/ but it is in japanese but you should check it out. Her other manga that she made are gdgd dogs,swimming club chubby,hyuyen,kamikami kaeshi,1love9,pixie pop,and koko ni iru yo (i am here)

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!