Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 9! Saddest anime scene!



>Sniff< >Sniff<.........Here I am in tears........2 Minutes ago I was on the computer looking for a sad scene and this happened............I'm watching the last episode of Full Moon wo sagashite. I cry every single time! It touches my heart all the time!!







I also have another sad anime scene................Its from Ginban Kaleidoscope. It was sad but I didn't like it!! You should read my rant about the ending........read it here!

Arigatou~!!!

5 comments:

  1. :D Yep! It makes me cry everytime......T_T I hate the ending for the anime! I like the manga better. (Full Moon Wo sagashite)

    ReplyDelete
  2. want to know another one? Code Geass R2!!! (AKA Season 2)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't Lelouch die? Thats was kinda sad! I think he totally lives!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! *Bawls eyes out* the Full Moon ending-SOB-was-SOB-so-SOB-CUTE!!!!

    *Dies of cuteness overload*

    Thanks for that mo chara

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!