Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 29! Favorite anime ending theme song!



I have decided! I'm just going to put my favorite song(s) from a Shojo and Shonen anime. Once again, it won't kill anyone! But.....this was bothering me so (this is just for fun)........I'll do this first. I can't debate if I like this one or that one.......here! These two songs are by W-inds and I can't figure out which one I like better so if you have time..........take the time to listen to them both and comment.......no bad comments!!! Grr......* ^ *



Now back on topic, my favorite ending of all time is Take Off by 2PM! Its from the anime Ao no Exorcist. (Last song) And Love Chronicle by Myco from the anime Full moon wo sagashite! (Second last song) This song.....its so great and beautiful!!! I'm happy that I finally learned it on the piano! I just need to master it!

Ameato from Katekyo Hitman Reborn by W-inds


Be as one from Fairy Tail by W-inds


Love Chronicle by Myco from Full moon wo sagashite


Take Off from Ao no Exorcist


 
Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!