Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 28! Favorite anime opening theme song!





ARGH! I just have to many!!!!!!!! These questions just get harder and harder! Just kidding ;P Its just hard to put an opening theme song because I know too many! And all of them are good.........Ok! Its decided!! I'll just pick something random!!!!!!! Don't hate me......Oh and its your own fault if you don't like this song so no negative comments please! :D



Since I can't remember most of the animes I watch (I seriously don't sometimes), I'll just pull out the list of animes/mangas I read/watched in the past! Oh Yes I do have a list of manga/anime. I'm such an awesome nerd that way! ^_^ I need a life........LOL

.............(Goes on youtube and listens to a whole bunch of anime opening songs)

........



Can't I just put a Shojo and Shonen category......(Inside my head: No you can't!) But......I'll just do that!! It won't kill anyone! Sigh, listening to these songs brings back memories! They never get old! (Wow I sound like a old person '' haha)

Party Time from Shugo Chara


Ichirin no Hana from Bleach


Dive to World from Katekyo Hitman Reborn


Funny Sunny Day from Katekyo Hitman Reborn



Funny Sunny Day and Dive to world.......I can't pick between the two!!! I love them both!!! ARGH! Can't you tell that I'm not good at picking favorites.......^_^ The second song (Ichirin no Hana) was just for fun! I love it and I just had to put it there.....anyways! This next song is just for fun and I want to tell the whole world that I love to listen to this song on rainy days!

No Rain No Rainbow by Home made Kazoku



Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!