Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 20! Favorite Shojo Anime!

Hmm.......Did I miss another day? I think I lost track......oh well! I'll post another one! :) Ok, I think I've already told you this, I have no favorite anime! They all are totally amazing and.......yeah. I can't pick one.......I love them all!


Now, don't get mad at me! I LOVE Arina Tanemura! Her art is absoloutely amazing!!! My favorite story from her is.......Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. I love the theif kind of story! I love it!!! This manga has lots of awesome art and the story has a great plot! Please, if you haven't read this awesome manga, read it! I guarentee that you will love it!

File:Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne volume 1.jpg

I love Oresama Teacher.........



Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!