Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 16! Post a kigurumi cosplay of you favorite character

I couldn't find a kigurumi cosplay of my favorite character (much less A favorite character)...........T_T So if you don't mind....I'll just post this sweet looking cosplayer! Kigurumi cosplayers are pretty cool! If you don't know what Kigurumi cosplay is then here, I'll explain it.

Kigurumi means- kiru  (着る to wear) nuigurumi (ぬいぐるみ stuffed toy) in Japanese. Its the same as normal cosplaying but you are wearing a mask (I think).

I really love this one......its really pretty!!!





I can't remember where this picture is from.......is it an anime?? I can't remember! Its started with a V.....anyways, I love this picture! Its soo cute!!



I found one from Tokyo Mew mew........Pudding is my favorite character from it.....:D



Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!