Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 13! Cosplay of your 'waifu' or 'husbando'

I'm sorry!!! I have been very busy and I ment to go on the computer yesterday but.....I had highway clean up and I was totally dead and soaked beacause it rained. We did 14 km in total........I'm so dead. :D You know what the most weirdest thing I've found? Underwear! Its sooo messed up! It was funny though. I had someone else pick it up. ^_^

Cosplay? Hmmm................husbando.....hehe......:3 I'm not really sure.....I'll just look up some hot dude.....:D Ikuto!!!!




Its pretty obvious that the cosplayer is a girl. I would say that they did a great job! Its totally cool! Just for fun I found this awesome and jawdropping cosplay of Lavi from D.gray-man......I have never seen a great cosplayer in my whole entire life!!! He looks just like Lavi! (I hope crunchyroll would allow me to post this! If not you can go to this site!)




Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!