Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 11! Favorite Mecha series!



Sigh......I just can't decide! Does Code Geass count? Or maybe Mobile Suit Gundam Seed (Destiny too!)? I don't know. I love them both! They are soo cool!

I'll just do an anime recommendation on the first season of Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny.

File:Gundam seed destiny.jpeg

Title: Mobile Suit Gundam Seed, 機動戦士ガンダムSEED, Kidō Senshi Gandamu Shīdo
Author: Yatate Hajime and (Art) Iwase Masatsugu
Genres: Mecha, Romance, Shonen, Drama, Sci-fi, Action, Adventure
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: Completed

Summary: (I can't really explain it so if you don't mind I just got it off of mangafox.com!) Beginnning with the Bloody Valentine War between Earth and the colonies,On one side is the Earth Alliance, and on the opposite is the space colonies that form ZAFT (Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty). Mankind is divided over human genetic engineering, with normal humans known as "Naturals" and the genetically altered humans known as "Coordinators".While ZAFT has a head start on mobile suit design, the Earth Alliance quickly catches up with its five prototype Gundams. With ZAFT having stolen four of the prototypes, young Coordinator Kira Yamato pilots the GAT-X105 Strike Gundam and is forced to fight his old friend Athrun Zala. Little do they know that there exist sinister forces working to bring about events that go far beyond their worst nightmares.



I really love the art and storyline! Normally I wouldn't anime like this but I did! I'm surprised that I actually love it! I mainly love Kira......he is hot!!!!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!