Friday, April 8, 2011

Ouran Highschool Host Club!!!! Who is your favorite character?

Its soo nice out today.....= 0 = Its soo nice...........AH! Don't fall asleep! Ok, Ok.....

*This post may contain spoilers!!!*

Anways! Spring always remind me of Ouran Highschool Host Club (OHHC for short)!! (Such a long name...lol) Each character from OHHC are very funny and unique!!



Title: Ouran Highschool Host Club, 桜蘭高校ホスト部, Ōran Kōkō Hosuto Kurabu
Author: Hatori Bisco
Genres: Gender Bender, Romance, Comedy, School life, Slice of life, Drama, Shojo
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed (Sadly, I'm not satisfied with the ending!!)

Summary: Haruhi Fujioka is a scholarship student at a prestigious school called Ouran Academy, where basically many rich students go to. But.....she is the only so called "commoner" in the school! While looking for a nice and quiet place to study, she finds the Third Music room and stumbles upon the Host club. The Host club is a group of 6 six guys and entertain female clients.

Upon their first meeting, she accidentally breaks a vase that costs ¥8,000,000. She finds herself owing money to the Host Club. But they mistaken her for a guy and they want her to join the Host club!



The anime is sooo funny! I love the manga too but I'd say that the anime wins for the most hilarious! The art is great and the story line........I love it!!!! Its soo great! Too bad the anime ends there....it was getting really good too. This is my first time actually watching an anime when the main character is the a girl but dresses up as a guy! I never watched a gender bender anime like this......if any of my awesome viewers know any good gender bender animes......please comment!



Now.......Who is your favorite character? Mine is Honey-senpai!!!! He is totally awesome!!! The way he goes all karate in the anime! I never knew he had it in him! He beat up all those guys!!! Its was like, amazing!!! Soooo funny!!!! I love it how he is the oldest in the group and yet he acts like a total kid. Its soo funny! I am in love with his stuffed bunny!!!



Don't watch the anime DUBBED!!!! I personally think its horrible! I don't feel anything from the dubbed......I feel more acting and emotion from the subbed version. Plus Tamaki's voice is more.........royal like. Its great! So watch it SUBBED!! Watch the subbed verison here!!!!

Episode 1
Hint* Look at the vase!!! So Funny!! Oh, and look at the Light Bulbs!

Tamaki: "What's this?"
Haruhi: "Coffee as you can see" Later, "Its Instant coffee"
Girl Clients: "Instant?"
Tamaki: "Oh!! This is the type where all you need to do is put hot water in it? The so-called Commoner's coffee?" Later, "I'll try it!"
Everybody: "Oh!!" (Clapping)
Tamaki: "Now make me coffee!"
Haruhi: (In her mind) Rich B-tards...



So funny........haha! I was like, you guys are rich and yet you haven't seen instant coffee before!

Haruhi: "There was a word to describe him...." Later, "Oh that's it!, Obnoxious!"
Tamaki: ''''''''........

I like Tamaki too........he is absolutely Hilarious!!!! Kaoru and Hikaru.......they are soo funny! Mori and Honey are cool........I love the relationship with Kyoya and Tamaki....soo funny! I just can't pick! I love them all!! Sigh....good times...

I really love the opening song!! Here listen to it!! Its called Sakura Kiss by Chieco Kawabe.



Kiss kiss fall in love! Oh dang......its stuck in my head. Great. Haha! I also posted one with lryics if you don't mind. I love to sing along! Now you are maybe wondering about the video. What's up with the bunnie and frog suits? I have no idea but I think its funny and cute!

Arigatou~!!!

1 comment:

  1. Highschool Hostclub is really funny >__<
    I want to switch place with Haruhi *haha*
    my favourite charakter is Tamaki <3

    http://shesdreamingawake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!