Monday, April 11, 2011

New Anime! Dog Days


Here I am......in L.A class, in the computer lab......and it is project week!!! Do you know what that is? Well basically it is 3 hours of each class! So I have L.A for 3 hours today then Lunch then 3 hours of some other class then I get to go home! 3 hours of Math.........I don't think I will able to live! Well since we are in the computer lab today.....I might as well blog instead of work! (I finished so you don't have to worry!.....maybe not)

Ok, I went to animeseason.com a few days ago and found a bunch of new Animes! This means.....Japan is getting better! Yay! I guess it was got delayed because of the disaster or maybe not. I don't know. Oh well.



Title: Dog Days
Genres: Comedy, Action, Adventure, Seinen, Fantasy
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: Ongoing

Summary: Middle school boy Izumi Shinku is a normal boy and was suddenly in the land of Fronaldo. He meets the Princess Millhiore. She explains to him that her kingdom the Republic of Biscotti has been always attacked by the Lion Kingdom of Galette. Always defeated Princess Millhiore had the choice to summon a hero who can save the country. Will he accept the title of Hero in this new strange world?



I would say this anime is really funny. I love Izumi's costume, he looks sooo hot and really epic! His fighting skills are pretty impressive. Well he is athletic in his world. I really love the art~! Its sooooo cute!

The anime is about a war between two kingdoms. But it doesn't seem like a war! Its like a game show! Its sooo funny! The commentary people and people on stand-by when the "injured" are "injured". The people don't die or get injured! It may not make sense but its sooooo great! Just watch it!

The fighting scences are entertaining and really cool! The moves are very swift, like the fighting scenes from Soul Eater. Their moves are sooo neat! Its great......:D

Arigatou~!!

6 comments:

  1. I don't think the anime production in Japan got delayed after that earthquake. I really admire Japanese's work ethic. Btw I really got tempted to watch this anime. I love the character design and anime about kingdom/medieval things always piqued my interest. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already watched the 1st episode yesterday. Urgh so many animes have plot like this,a boy from earth saving fantasy world. This anime feels like Zero No Tsukaima for me,minus the fascinating battle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really mind it. I know its always the same when it comes to the same plot. As long as it has its own originality I'm fine with it. The battles are pretty funny, I love it. :)

    Zero no Tsukaima......I heard of that anime. Is it good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only watched the 1st season. It's pretty good although it's cliche. Anime in Japan is dangerously getting into cliche territory,a lot of same pattern and plot. Only a few of them are great. I'm watching Durarara right now. I really love it. It's the highest rated anime of the 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you tell me how it is 16+ please for age rating?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me see....oh yes. The first episode shows nudity (scared me for a bit), violence (no blood though :D) and girls with big boobs. You know what that means.

      I hope my explanation is good....I'm sorry! XD

      Thanks for commenting btw! I'm sorry for not getting back to you, I was camping! :)

      Delete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!