Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 6! Most Annoying Anime character

I hate the stuck up rich and snobby characters. They always want the main characters man and think that they are better than anybody else. The most thing that annoys me is that most types of these characters always laugh with their hands in front of their mouths and laugh like this, "HOHOHO!". Its extremely annoying! I think we get that your rich and all that!

Miya Koshiro from Yumeiro Patisserie is a great example for the Most Annoying anime character! I hate how she wants Makoto all the time!!! Its sooo annoying! I want her to die in a hole! I can't believe she has servant boys with her all the time. Just leave her!

Arigatou~!!!

2 comments:

  1. lol i agree but its funny how she jumps on him and kisses him xD there are MANY other annoying characters like the one acting cute but is all selfish and mean behind that mask and tries to break the main couple apart then the author be nica and tries to pity the girl by getting her a lover or make the couple forgive her and they make up with that girl after finding out of her real face behind the mask THAT is what I call annoying :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats true!!! All manga's are like that!!! It is pretty annoying and pretty predictable too.

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!