Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 4- Anime your'e ashamed you enjoyed



(Sorry I posted this a day early and since there is no school today and..........I'm busy tomorrow so I might not have time to post this so Forgive me!)

Ok, don't you people dare judge me! I must admit I really enjoyed (and loved) this anime. (Takes a deep breath) I enjoyed....the anime...........Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi!!! There I said it! I know its a BL (Boys love) anime!!! I don't care! Well I do but the anime wasn't so bad. The only thing I'm scared of is the manga. I heard the manga is wayy to detailed so I'm not sure whether or not to read it..........ARGGHH!! I'm soo ashamed!! ARGGH!!


Anways, I was bored and decided to watch something different. I came across this anime, Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi. I'm one of those weird people who read the description and sometimes think twice about it but not this one. I thought it was a great plot and everything but......I never knew it was a BL anime. I'm sorry!!! > x < I'm stupid!!!

You know what I did? I was like this the whole entire first episode. Look at my face. O x O I was like, "What the heck?!" and then "What are those two doing?!" and then I laughed my head off during the rest of the anime. I must admit, I sorta did enjoy this anime. The anime is soooo cute!!!!!! Don't you guys judge me!! I first thought it would end up with a ooey-gooey Shojo plot but it turned out it didn't.

I feel safe with the anime. They censored everything, which is good because I would have died and been scarred for life and yeah. Here I'll tell you about it if you are still there.



Title: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi
Author: Nakamura Shungiku
Genres: Romance, Comedy (I'm serious it is freaking hilarious!), Boys Love
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: (Anime) 13+ Teen, I assume the manga is 18+
Status: Ongoing

Summary: (From mangafox.com) Onodera Ritsu has just transferred from his father's publishing company to Marukawa Shoten. Assigned to the shoujo manga division, he crosses path with the person he'd least expected to meet. Takano Masamune is the editor-in-chief of the division Ritsu's been assigned to, and the two seem get off on the wrong foot right from the very start when Takano unexpectedly kisses him. However, there is more to than what meets the eye: Takano is actually Saga, Ritsu's senpai and high school love-- whom Ritsu had thought to have played him for a fool by taking his affections for granted when he confessed and summarily dumped him.

Note: I found this on google. I'm too scared to read the manga.

They make really good manga references and stuff. Its really interesting. I finally know what the life of a mangaka is. You see, the characters looks so tired and cranky. :) The anime is sooooo funny!!!!!!!!! Its so great......:D They story line makes tons of sense and I love the characters personality! They crack me up! I think I said enough............oh and don't you dare judge me!

Arigatou~!!

3 comments:

  1. Omg I LOVE Junjou Romantica xD
    Nothing to be ashamend of I like it too ;P
    Well I've read the manga and it's not that "heavy" (maybe 15+)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that this anime is somehow connected to Junjou Romantica. Should I try it? .......

    What the heck does "Mon Dieu" mean????

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!