Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 3- Your Anime crush~!

..............You know, I have seen sooooo many hot guys in mangas/animes in my entire life but I have never decided who I really want! Look at this post! I can't choose my favorite! Well............I might have a favorite.......I like bad boys to be honest. I find them hotter and good looking. Ok, I will tell the world that I love both Ikuto and Dark. I can't choose! I can have both guys........:3 >/////<

Ikuto forever!!!!!



He is soooo adorable and hot!!!!!!!

Dark!!!!!
Cool Dark Mousy


Whenever I see them........I start to drool and pratically die because of their hotness!! I practically died when Dark smiled.............=////= I wish they were real!!!

Arigatou~!!!


1 comment:

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!