Thursday, March 10, 2011

Manga Recommendation: Beauty Pop + Drama CD



Title: Beauty Pop
Author: Arai Kyoko
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Shojo, School life, Slice of life
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed

Summary: Kiri Koshiba is a very talented and gifted hairstylist. She has no interest in pursuing fame or fortune but just making people smile and beautiful. On the other hand a group called Scissors project (SP), a group of boys, hand picks beautiful girls and give them makeovers. One day Kiri caught the eye of one of the members of SP, Ochiai. And soon the leader Narumi. How does Kiri get involved with them?

I don't care what people say about this manga, I think its very good! The art is average but the story really inspires me to do hairstyling. I know that stupid but thats they way I am. I get influenced easy. Anyways I love Kiri's personality!!!! Her cat Shampoo is cute! > 0 <



I love Drama CD's!!! Too bad some never become an anime...........especially Beauty Pop........T_T
It was very good!! I found this on youtube and I don't own anything!!!

Oh and I also wanted to say.....I'm sorry that I'm pretty slow at posting things like manga's that were made a long time ago. But since that I haven't posted a recommendation on it yet.......I might as well do so! I know other sites have done so but who cares! I just started and I too want to show the world that I've read it!!!!

The Drama CD covers the first volume and the person who did this video fixed the slides so it can sorta relate to the CD. Also the CD does add some dialogue. I only posted the first part so if you like this manga or Drama CD... Please support this mangaka by buying the original manga or Drama CD! Or at least try to read it!

Now, please Enjoy!


I really love the voices!!!! I was like, "Their voices really suit them!!!" The person who voiced Kyo Sohma from Fruits basket, voiced Narumi in this Drama CD. I found it a little annoying but anyways.

Arigatou~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!