Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Anime: Cardfight! Vangaurd

Well this one just recently came out and I wanted to do a review on it so......lets move on!



Title: Cardfight! Vangaurd
Genres: Shonen, Fantasy, Action
Status: Ongoing

Summary: Aichi Sendou is a very timid boy and often gets bullied. The only thing that keeps him going is a Vanguard card called Blaster Blade. One day his card was taken away from him from a bunch of guys. He follows them to a card shop called Card Capital. There, the people who took his card was beaten by the strongest Vangaurd fighter, Kai. Kai took Aichi's card as a prize. Aichi didn't want his card taken away so he challenged him to a cardfight. If Aichi wins he gets his card back. If not, Kai takes it and will never be seen ever again. Aichi has never played the game before and yet he challenged a strong opponent......can he win?



I don't know if there is a manga but I know theres an anime obviously and I think the cards are being sold in Japan I think. This anime is very similar to the Yu-gi-oh series, always using cards to fight their opponent and the person going first can't attack. Wait why do I know that? I'm such a geek! Oh wait a sec.....already am! I kinda like this one better because you have to imagine it in your head instead of it being real. Its soo interesting!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!