Friday, December 17, 2010

MORE J-POP!

Yay!!! NO SCHOOL!!! WHOO HO!!! and!!! 615 views!! YAY!!!!

I just love Japanese Music! It is like the best music out there!! (In my opinion so don't go over and argue with me!!) I just can't stop listening to them!! I really really love boy bands! and also girl singers! (If you read my other post on Japanese songs you would know why) I'd say my favourite artists and songs would be......

Utada Hikaru- First Love and Flavour from the drama, Hana Yori Dango
Myco or Changin my life (Disbanded but there are still songs by them and they are totally awesome!)- Love Chronicle from Full moon wo sagashite and Star Dust
On/Off- Signal, Rainy Lady and Rondo from the anime Vampire Knight



uverworld- Hakanaku mo Towa no Kanashi from the anime Gundam 00
Seamo- My answer from the anime Naruto
Kanon Wakeshima- Still Doll from the anime Vampire knight
Ai Otsuka- Planetarium from the drama Hana Yori Dango and Peach from the drama Hana Kimi Japanese version (An awesome drama of all time!!)
Morning Musume- Nanachatte Renai
PUFFY- Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi Show (One of my old favourites!! Its a really old cartoon that mixes English and Japanese) and the Teen Titans Theme from Teen Titans (Another old favourite!)
D-51- Travelers of life and Brand new world from the anime One Piece
Flow- Sunshine and Worlds end from the anime Code Geass R2

Anyway thats all I've got.

Arigatou!! Merry Chirstmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!