Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ah.......Love.....Really?

This is my little rant about people dating very early. Seriously.....Don't start to date early if you want to get your heart broken early!!! Jeez! Grrrr........I have a few friends asking people out but ended up heartbroken. Man If you are already dating, good for you and thinking that I am one of those people who asked people out but no you are wrong. 4 things.

1. Parents won't allow me to date (I don't really care)
2. I don't really have time for that kind of stuff
3. I'm quite young
4. I don't really see the point of dating now because I'm still in my first year of Highschool and I don't really care about dating and I'm not ready for dating (I know I'm a baby but really)

Just all in all it would be nice to date but I'm not ready for it. But without Love or something then there will be any Romance Manga's!!! I'd say it is quite cute to see new dating people. See I'm not a love or date hater!

Most people do it just to become popular which really makes me angry. But don't get mad at me. How do I put this? Just because of this post means you can't date, If you really think you are ready then......Go ahead for Love!! But just be prepared to become heartbroken any time soon. And don't worry, if you do you have friends to support you. Also if you do get heartbroken and go into a little depression session....SNAP OUT IF IT! Go on, Move on and live your life or Look for a new love. The reason I don't date is because I don't want to deal with those kind of feelings. I'm not ready for it. So Yeah this is my little rant about Love or Dating so don't get mad at me!! I'm just saying whats on my mind right now!!

Arigatou!!!

8 comments:

  1. Hmm... gee... I wonder who this was partly aimed at... -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know too.... LMAO I LOVE THIS POST ROSANNE!!! I agree. I agree. I agree. I agree. I agree. I agree. I agree. I agree. I TOTALLY AGREE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't date at all in high school and so on. I think people who date when they're still in school has advantage when they already grew up,which is they know what works and what doesn't work in relationship. I read that in some book and I quite agree with that. I'm basically clueless right now about the dating world (I'm pretty shy person).

    Plus,no matter how old or young you are,brokenheart is still brokenheart,very painful feeling,we want to move on but sometimes our heart still can't move on. But time will take care of that.

    That's my two cents about this topic. Sorry for rambling. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just made some great points....I think I should listen to those. :D What book was it from? I might want to try reading it!

    You? A shy person?? I quite the opposite....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's and Indonesian book about teenager relationship. LOL I only read a bit when I was in bookstore. I'm a shy person but if I already got to know someone,I can be pretty talkative. :p

    ReplyDelete

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!